The manuscripts should be in word document (Microsoft Word 97, 2003, 2007). Manuscripts, well-written in English.
- Fonts: To distinguish different parts of the article, it is recommended to use the font single space, Times New Roman, 14 bold for the title, size 10 for the abstract, size 12 for the body, size 12 bold for headings and size 11 for references.
Choose a title that is long enough to cover the main points and by considering the importance of shortness. Only the first letter of the first word of each title.
Authors & Affiliations
- Author(s): full name of all authors should be mentioned:[First Name] [Middle Name] [Last Name]
- Affiliation: Author's affiliation contains only [name of department], [name of institution]
- Corresponding author: Their address, telephone and email should be written.
Abstract and Keywords
- Abstract: Required for original articles, review articles, case reports
- An abstract of 250 words should be provided.
- Abstract of should be structured under the following headings: Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Keywords: A maximum of 5 keywords must be provided for indexing purposes.
For original articles the manuscript divided into the following headings: introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Discussion and conclusion.
- Introduction: This section should be succinct, with no subheadings.
- Aim: This should be follows introduction.
- Subjects and Methods: This part should contain sufficient detail so that all procedures can be repeated
- Results: This section may each be divided by subheadings or may be combined.
- Discussion: This section may each be divided by subheadings or may be combined.
- Conclusion: This should clearly explain the main conclusions of the work highlighting its importance and relevance.
- Recommendations: should be apply
All acknowledgments should be included at the very end of the paper before the references and may include supporting grants, presentations, and so forth.
This Journal accepts references according to a style based on Vancouver. References: 25 – 30 should be provided.
In - text references
In the Vancouver system, the only indication required in the text of a paper is a number, allocated in ascending sequence, and presented in the text either in brackets, some or in superscript.
Citing one piece of work, For example:
Recent research1 indicates that the number of duplicate papers being published.
Citing more than one piece of work at the same time, example:
Multiple clinical trials4-6,9 show……
Citing the author's name in your text, example:
Al-Rabeei8 has argued that…
In reference list
Standard Format for Books:
Author Surname, Initials. Title: subtitle. Edition (if not the first). Place of publication: Publisher; Year.
Book with One Author or Editor, example:
- Snell RS. Clinical anatomy by regions. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012.
Two-Six Authors/Editors, example:
- Simons NE, Menzies B, Matthews M. A Short Course in Soil and Rock Slope Engineering. London: Thomas Telford Publishing; 2001.
More than Six Authors/Editors, example:
- Fauci AS, Braunwald E, Kasper DL, Hauser SL, Longo DL, Jameson JL, et al., editors. Harrison’s principles of internal medicine. 17th New York: McGraw Hill; 2008.
Articles in Journals: print
- Standard Format for Journal Articles:
- Author Surname, Initials. Title of article. Title of journal. Date of Publication: Volume Number (Issue Number): Page Numbers.
Journal article with one author
- Al-Rabeei N. Analyze of care accidents in Sana'a City. Indian J of Pub. H. 2009;74(4):12-15.
Journal article with Two-Six Authors, example:
- Al-Rabeei N, Dallak A, Al-Barakani M. Complementary feeding of infants and young children in Sana'a City, Yemen. EMJ. 2014;12(2):13-19.
Journal article with more than six authors
- Dallak A, Al-Rabeei N, Al-Barakani M, Al-Thifani A, Al-Rabeei J, Hazam S, et al. Prevalence of malnutrition among infants in Sana'a city, Yemen. Ulutas Med J.2015;1(1):1-6.
- Tables / Figures: should be 4–5
Each Table should have borders with normal style without any colour row or column